Samsung International (hereinafter referred to as “Samsung International”) shall comply with the personal information protection regulations of the related laws and regulations that the information and communication service providers must comply with, such as Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc. and Personal Information Protection Act. We are committed to protecting the rights and interests of users by establishing a personal information processing policy.
1. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
We use personal information as follows for the purpose of providing and improving our service.
– Uploading your material to the website, providing 1:1 inquiry function
2. Collected Items and Collection Methods of Personal Information
The collected items and collection methods of personal information are as follows.
– Collected Items: Name, E-mail, address, contact information
– Collection Method: Ask for consent through the website, phone, 1:1 inquiry, E-mail, etc. and collect a minimum amount of information
3. Retention and Utilization Period of Personal Information
The retention and utilization period of personal information is as follows.
– Information on the homepage is kept for the period of operation: The information preserved in accordance with the relevant laws is as follows.
(The record of the dissatisfaction or dispute handling of the user shall be retained for 3 years and is subject to the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc. The retention period of marks and advertisements shall be six months and is subject to the Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc. The retention period of the website visit history is 3 months and is subject to the Enforcement Decree of the Protection of Communications Secrets Act.)
4. Use of Personal Information and Third Party Provision
The personal information of member shall be used within the scope specified in the “Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information“ and ”Collected Items and Collection Methods of Personal Information”, and shall not be used beyond the scope or provided to any other company or organization. However, if the member agrees in advance, or if an investigation agency requires the provision of personal information in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed by the related laws, or if the transfer of personal information is inevitably necessary due to the transfer of business (prior notification to the member), it will be exceptionally allowed.
5. Processing and Consignment of Personal Information
Samsung International treats members’ personal information within the limits specified in the “Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information” and “Collected Items and Collection Methods of Personal Information”, and does not entrust such personal information to others or other companies or organizations. However, if the member agrees in advance or needs to transfer the personal information inevitably, such as when sending a prize according to an event (prior notification to the member), it will be exceptionally allowed.
6. User’s Rights and Obligations
– The user may request to view, withdraw or delete the personal information at any time.
– The user can ask for correction of his / her personal information, take corrective action after confirming the identity of the user, and do not use or provide personal information until the correction is completed.
– The user has an obligation to protect his / her personal information. The company is not responsible for any leakage of personal information due to negligence or problems on the internet.
7. Destruction and Separate Storage of Personal Information
Procedures and methods for the destruction and separate storage of personal information are as follows.
– Destruction Procedures: After the purpose for the collection and use of personal information for the service has been achieved, the information will be destroyed without delay, and personal information will not be used for other purposes unless it is based on internal policies and laws.
– Destruction Method: Personal information printed on paper will be destroyed by crushing or incineration, and personal information stored in electronic file format will be deleted using a technical method that can not reproduce the record.
8. Personal Information Dispute Settlement
If you have a dispute on personal information infringement, please contact the following organizations.
– Internet Privacy Violation Report Center: (without area code) 118 / http://privacy.kisa.or.kr
– Cybercrime Investigation Division of Supreme Prosecutors’ Office Republic of Korea: (without area code) 1301 / www.spo.go.kr
– Cyber Investigation Division of Korean National Police Agency: (without area code) 182 / www.ctrc.go.kr
9. Privacy Officer
Name: Park Jin-hyeon
12. Obligation Notices Due to Policy Changes
This personal information processing policy was originally enacted on September 06, 2018. In case of addition, deletion or modification of contents due to change of statute, policy or security technology, we will notify you through ‘Announcement’ on the homepage at least 7 days before revision.