Objection to Unauthorized Collection of E-mail
We object to the unauthorized collection of E-mail addresses posted on this website using an E-mail collecting program or any other technical device.
Please note that violation of this law will be criminally penalized according to the ACT ON PROMOTION OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK UTILIZATION AND INFORMATION PROTECTION, ETC.
ACT ON PROMOTION OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK UTILIZATION AND INFORMATION PROTECTION, ETC.
Article 50-2 (Prohibition on Unauthorized Collection of Electronic Mail Addresses)
- No one may collect electronic mail addresses from an internet homepage without prior consent of the operator or manager of the internet homepage automatically by a program for collecting electronic mail addresses or any other technical device.
- No one may sell or distribute electronic mail addresses collected in violation of paragraph (1).
- No one may knowingly use an electronic mail address, the collection, sale, and distribution of which are prohibited pursuant to paragraphs (1) and (2), in transmitting information.
Article 74 (Penalty Provisions) (1) Any of the following persons shall be punished by a fine not exceeding 10 million won
- A person who puts any similar label on a product or sells a product bearing any similar label, or who displays such product with intent to sell it, in violation of Article 8 (4);
- A person who distributes, sells, lends, or openly displays any obscene codes, letters, sound, images, or motion pictures in violation of Article 44-7 (1) 1;
- A person who makes any codes, letters, sound, images, or motion pictures arousing fear or apprehension reach another person repeatedly in violation of Article 44-7 (1) 3;
- A person who takes measures, in violation of Article 50 (5);
- A person who transmits any advertising information in violation of Article 50-8; A person who collects, sells, circulates any electronic mail address, or who uses any electronic mail address in transmitting information, in violation of Article 50-2;
- A person who transmits any advertising information, in violation of Article 50-8;
- A person who fails to file for any revision to registration, or who fails to file a report on transfer, acquisition, merger, or inheritance of business, in violation of Article 53 (4).